CAD Department Forms & Policies


University Forms & Policies

  • Change of Major Forms
    Change of Major forms are on the Registrar’s website. Please be sure to select the correct form based on the number of units you have completed.
  • Petitions Information
    Policies and forms related to petitions, registration issues, grades, grade appeals, and grievances are on the College of Health & Social Sciences website.

Download Adobe Reader. The documents on this website have been identified as having barriers to accessibility. The site owner is working to remedy these access barriers. If you experience problems using this site/the documents, contact