CAD Recognition Ceremony 2015 Photos
Some Last Minute Details for the CAD Recognition Ceremony on May 16, 2015
• Please be on time for rehearsal - 12:00 pm sharp! No family members or other guests will be allowed to enter the venue during rehearsal.
• Please have your cap and gown on for the rehearsal.
• When you check in, you will receive a name card. Please do not lose it! Have it ready to hand to the faculty member at the podium during the ceremony so your name can be called and pronounced correctly.
• There will be a photo area in front of the stage for family members and other guests to take photos. However, they will need to kneel/squat down so they do not block the audience's view of the stage.
• We will not be able to provide any additional tickets. Unfortunately, we have exceeded the allotted number of people who can enter the venue, which was based upon our agreement with the venue manager. Please check with your fellow students to see if anyone has spare tickets.
• The venue parking is extremely limited. Graduates and families may park at the Campus parking garage which is very close to the venue or find street parking.
Please go to http://parking.sfsu.edu/sfsu-parking/campus-parking for further details on campus parking.
• Mylar balloons are prohibited from the venue. Regular balloons are allowed, however, they are discouraged.
• Photo “booths” will be available after the ceremony so please be sure to have your cameras ready.
2015 CAD Graduation Ceremony
Saturday, May 16, 2015 from 2-3:30 p.m.
Location: Annex I on campus
ONE ceremony for all four concentrations
From 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. on May 16
Who Can Attend?
September 2014 graduates
January 2015 graduates
Students who have been approved for May 2015 graduation and who will complete all requirements for the major in May 2015
Per student: $10
Guests are free
Payment location: CAD Department Office
When: Monday, April 6, 2015 through April 24, 2015 Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Closed 12-1pm for lunch
How Many Guests Can Each Student Bring?
Each graduating student may bring up to 7 guests.
*If you plan to attend the CAD Recognition Ceremony, please click the link below and fill out the required
Information no later than April 5, 2015.* If you do not complete the information prior to the deadline, this will be our indicator that you will not be attending the event.
GRADUATION INFORMATION AND APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE BACHELOR'S DEGREE - SPRING 2015
The University graduation application and filing fee is $100. This fee entitles students to an official graduation evaluation of progress toward meeting baccalaureate degree requirements. If students qualify for graduation by the designated graduation date, they may participate in the University's annual commencement ceremony. Students who reapply for graduation for a different semester must submit another graduation application and pay the $100 fee again. There is a $5 late charge if turned in after the deadline. The graduation application link is below.
Graduation Application Deadline
We will begin accepting applications starting January 26, 2015
You must submit your completed application to our office by February 11, 2015 before 4:00pm
2015 University Graduation Ceremony at AT&T Park
May 22, 2015 (Friday) from 5:30-9:30 p.m.
The link to the university's graduation site is http://commencement.sfsu.edu