Department of Child & Adolescent Development (CAD) Job Postings
Please visit the SF State Human Resources (HR) Job Opportunity website for full position announcements, job descriptions, and application links. For the Assistant Professor positions, the applications will be open until the positions are filled. We will start reviewing Assistant Professor applications on October 1, 2023.
Jobs for Students & Alumni
The Department of Child & Adolescent Development posts positions for the convenience of students and alumni. The CAD Department does not endorse or recommend positions or employers that are posted. We encourage you to use caution and to research employers before applying and accepting jobs.
Need support with finding a job? Visit the SF State Career Services & Leadership Development website.
Looking for internship opportunities? Visit the Institute for Civic and Community Engagement (ICCE) website.
- AmeriCorps Service, Reading Partners Website
- Aspire Public Schools Website
- Bay Area Community Resources (BACR) website
- Compass Family Services website
- Elemy website
- Felton Institute website
- Kai Ming website
- Meaningful Beginnings School website
- Mission Graduates website
- New Door Ventures website
- North Marin Community Services website
- Ratio Staffing (substitute teaching) Website
- Village Nursery School (Daly City) website
- San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Website
- Extended Day Leader - Hamlin School (Posted July 25, 2023)
- Head Teacher (Early Childhood Master Teacher) - Children's Campus @ SF State (Posted on August 9, 2023)
- GOALS for Autism Behavior Technician Positions (Posted August 22, 2023)
Special Education Full Inclusion Aide (6.5 hrs) - Parkside Middle School (Posted September 14, 2023)
Special Education Paraprofessional (5 hrs) at Parkside Middle School (Posted September 14, 2023)
Substitute Needed: Special Education Paraprofessionals (Posted September 14, 2023)
Substitute Needed: Special Education Full Inclusion Aide (Posted September 14, 2023)
- See PDF flyers below for more postings
- SF State - Handshake
- SF Department of Children Youth & Their Families (DCYF) - Employment Opportunities
- SFUSD Employment Opportunities
- Solano County Children’s Network
- California School-Age Consortium
- Contra Costa County Job Board
- SF State - Career Services & Leadership Development
- Craigslist (Bay Area Jobs)
- CA ECE Registry
Want to post a job?
Alumni and local employers with job and volunteer opportunities for CAD students and alumni may submit a request to post a job announcement by emailing email@example.com with a PDF flyer or website link. Please note, the Department of Child & Adolescent Development reserves the right to refuse to post job announcements that are submitted if they are found to not apply to CAD students & alumni, appear to be discriminatory or are misleading or fraudulent.
San Francisco State University uses Handshake as the online platform for job and internship opportunities for students. For more information on how to post positions on Handshake, please visit SF State’s Career Services & Leadership Development website.
The Institute for Civic and Community Engagement (ICCE) at San Francisco State University connects community partners with students looking for service-learning placement (students as volunteers/interns). For more information on how to be a community partner, please visit the ICCE website.