Students & Alumni
The Department of Child & Adolescent Development posts positions for the convenience of students & alumni. The CAD Department does not endorse or recommend positions or employers that are posted. We encourage you to use caution and to research employers before applying and accepting jobs.
If you need additional support with finding a job, we recommend contacting SF State Career Services & Leadership Development.
Additional online job boards, networks, and resources include:
- CA ECE Registry
- SF State - Handshake
- SF State - Communicative Disorders Department Job Board
- Solano County Children’s Network
- California School-Age Consortium
- Contra Costa County Job Board
- SF State - Career Services & Leadership Development
- Craigslist (Bay Area Jobs)
If you are looking for internship opportunities, please visit the CAD Internship webpage or the Institute for Civic and Community Engagement (ICCE) website.
(Oldest at the top to newest at the bottom)
- Bright Horizons - Student Teachers
- Marina Children's Center - Pre-school Part-time
- The Child Care Planning and Advisory Council (CPAC) - Administrative Support
- University of Colorado Boulder - San Francisco Research Assistant
- SF State Gator Youth Sports Summer Camp - Instructors
Local Employers & Alumni
We are always looking for employment opportunities for our qualified students. Please email us your job posting (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are looking for a qualified student or recent graduate in the following areas:
- Early Childhood
- School Age
- Youth Work & Out of School Time
- Policy, Advocacy, & Systems
In your posting be sure to include the job description, time commitments, salary, contact information and any other relevant information about the job. We can post the position on our website or post it outside of our offices at SCI-394. Please note, the Department of Child & Adolescent Development reserves the right to refuse to post job announcements that are submitted if they are found to not apply to CAD students & alumni, appear to be discriminatory, or are misleading or fraudulent.
If you are looking to post an internship opportunity, please visit the Institute for Civic and Community Engagement (ICCE) website.